Sunday 13 September 2015

An introduction

Bonjour!

My name is Valentina, 23 years old at the time of writing, gypsy at heart, voracious reader and  shameless Potterhead. To those who have been following my other blogs Australian Me or the Maldives and Me, well, welcome back and thank you for sticking by for so long! You are all stars!
If this is the first time you happen on my blog, an even bigger welcome to you and I hope you will enjoy your time here.

Now, fasten your seatbelts and get ready to board onto this new exciting project with me! This time I will be live blogging from France. As a matter of fact, it is about time I start improving my French and what a better way to do so than moving to Paris without a job or place to stay, am I right?!? Just kidding.
But basically that's exactly my case, after more than a year in Milan I decided it was time to run some risks and start from scratch in one of my favorite cities in the World: beautiful Paris!

We make the plan up as we go, deal? I have no great expectations, only huge dreams and a big fat will to make them come true. I am ready for the adventure, are you?

To live will be an awfully big adventure
                                          - J.M. Barrie

Sono Valentina, 23 anni, cuore di zingara, lettrice vorace e Potterhead senza vergogna. Per coloro che hanno già provato a seguire i miei blog Australian Me e the Maldives and Me, bè, bentornati e grazie infinite per essere rimasti con me per così tanto tempo! Siete delle vere stelle!
Se questa invece è la prima volta che capitate sul mio blog, a maggior ragione, un calorosissimo benvenuto a voi, spero vi godiate la lettura.

Ora, allacciate le cinture e preparatevi a imbarcarvi in questo nuovissimo progetto con me! Questa volta vi scriverò dalla Francia. Infatti, era proprio ora che mi decidessi a migliorare il mio Francese e quale modo migliore per farlo se non trasferirsi a Parigi senza un lavoro o una casa dove stare, giusto?!? Sto scherzando.
Anche se in pratica è quello che affronterò nelle prossime settimane. Dopo più di un anno a Milano ho deciso che era arrivato il momento di correre qualche rischio e cominciare da capo in una delle mie città in assoluto preferite: la bellissima Parigi!

Vediamo come va, no? Non ho grandi speranze, solo dei sogni enormi e una volontà di ferro perché questi si realizzino. Io sono pronta all'avventura e voi?


 Vivere sarà una grande meravigliosa avventura
                                                        - J.M. Barrie

No comments:

Post a Comment